- Mobileye’s brand assets include: Logo, Mobileye C2, Mobileye 5, EyeWatch, EyeQ and taglines.
- Don’t use Mobileye’s Brand Assets in a way that is deceptive, harmful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to Mobileye.
- You must keep sufficient space around our Brand Assets so they appear clean and uncluttered.
- You may not combine our Brand Assets, or elements of our Brand Assets, with your own name or mark or generic terms.
- Do not use trademarks, logos, or other content that is confusingly similar to the Brand Assets.
- Never combine your company name with ours.
- When referenced in text, Mobileye should be capitalized.
- Do not use Mobileye, or any other of our trademarks, as a verb. And don’t pluralize them either. Trademarks may not be modified in that manner.
- You may not attempt to get rights in the Brand Assets, or any confusingly similar approximations, whether by trademark registration, domain name registration, or otherwise.
- We require the use of either the ® or the ™ attribution symbols with our Brand Assets.
Can I use Mobileye in my business name or domain name?
No. Use of the Mobileye trademark or something confusingly similar in your company name or domain name, even in connection with goods/services that are arguably unrelated to those offered by Mobileye, can both create consumer confusion as well as dilute the distinctiveness of the Mobileye brand and weaken Mobileye’s trademark rights. It is also a violation of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.
As a Mobileye distributor you may use the Mobileye Official Distributor logo.
Can I combine Mobileye’s trademarks, logo or movies with new terms or artwork to create my own marks, logo and movies?
No. Mutilating Mobileye’s logo, trademarks or movies in order to create new, derivative marks can harm Mobileye’s trademark rights.
As a Mobileye distributor you may use the Mobileye Official Distributor logo and get access to Mobileye official movies as long as you don’t make any changes without prior written consent from the Mobileye marketing team.
Can I modify the design of the Mobileye logo so that it better fits with the structure of my website?
You may scale the size to suit your needs, but you may not modify the Mobileye logo in any other way.
Can I use the Mobileye movies in local TV Broadcasts and commercials?
Are there any exceptions to these guidelines ?
For inquiries about using Mobileye trademarks please contact us at : Marketing@mobileye.com