The Mobileye collision avoidance system helps drivers by acting as a “third eye”, constantly monitoring the road in front of the vehicle. It identifies potentially dangerous situations, and provides audio and visual alerts to assist the driver in preventing or mitigating a collision.
The Mobileye 6 Series, includes a single forward-facing vision sensor, enabling vehicles to comply with the European Union regulation for Lane Departure Warning Systems.
As a condition of the EU LDW standard, the new 6 Series displays LDW alerts and also complies with indicating when the system is inactive.
- Forward Collision Warning
- Pedestrian and Cyclist Collision Warnings
- Lane Departure Warning
- Headway Monitoring and Warning
- Intelligent High-Beam Control *
- Speed Limit Indication
* Intelligent High-beam Control requires additional hardware during installation. Please consult your distributor/installer if your system is equipped with this feature.
- A windscreen-mounted vision sensor with the Mobileye’s SeeQ2® image processing capabilities
- High-quality alarm for audio alerts while driving
- Customisable and user-friendly Eye Watch™ Display and control unit, for directional warnings and headway measurement display
- Fleet Management System (FMS) integrations for Intelligent Event Data Recording (EDR)
- Connect with other external devices using Bluetooth wireless technology